A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Our Industrial Microbiology Unit brings together more than 800 employees around the world. Our mission is to provide the agri-food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries with microbiology control solutions to improve product safety and quality, as well as their productivity. We develop innovative solutions that cater each client's requirements and enable them to maintain brand reputation.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous possibilities for professional development: you want to contribute to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
Within the Global Industry Customer Service ( GiCS) department, as a Global Application Specialist (AS) , you will be part of the Food application specialists and system engineers team. Your role will mainly support the Vidas and TEMPO ranges for Industry and serve our Service community worldwide. What will be your mission ?
Who are you?
- Develop training modules and perform the training in the Marcy Training Centre and in delocalised Trainings in the regional hubs
- Provide and Support all needed training materials, like Customer Training Kit, Teaching Scenario, prerequisites
- Perform Coaching travels to the subsidiaries and Support the Level 1 on the field
- Attend to the R&D Projects for the Vidas and TEMPO ranges in regular meetings, be the voice of the customer and the Level 1 during the development and changing steps
- Report the Project follow up in the GiCS management meetings
- Responsible for the Service Readiness with the preparation of Service Launch Files and communication to the Service community
- Perform and support the Validation and Qualification for the range, update the needed documentation and share the expertise
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of products, services, training materials, including the creation of Digitized tools as video tutorials or e-learnings.
• Bachelor or Master degree in microbiology, life science or other technical field.
Minimum of 3 years previous experience servicing a bioMérieux product or ideally experience servicing as an Application Specialist within Food market environment.
• Knowledge of Food workflows and regulatory.
• General knowledge about technologies in microbiology.
• Ability to explain, teach and implement bioMérieux products and performance.
• Highly focussed customer orientation.
• Strong communication skills onsite and within the team.
• Analytical and evaluation skills.
• Autonomy and responsiveness.
• Project management.
• You enjoy working in an environment where interaction with multidisciplinary teams is key.
• Good knowledge about reporting tools.
• Fluently English skills, any other language will be your advantage.
• Travel expectation 25% - Worldwide.
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment.
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 16006