Marketing Communications Content Writer II
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Marketing
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as a Marketing Communications Content Writer!
Working with an established style guide, the MarCom Content Writer II will collaborate with and receive direction from senior creative staff to produce compelling messaging and content that supports BioFire’s objectives and strategies. The Content Writer II will write copy for a variety of formats, including marketing collateral, print ads, digital ad banners, search engine optimized (SEO) web content, blog posts, bylines, and tradeshow materials. The Content Writer II will assist with collateral development from conceptualization through execution while upholding strict brand identity standards across all marketing materials in a very exacting and time-sensitive environment. An understanding and expertise in traditional writing skills and experience with the nuances of marketing and social media writing will be crucial to produce on-brand, compelling, educational, and persuasive content to raise awareness about the company, elevate our profile, and draw attention to the impact of our products, technology, and research.
- Work as a member of an action team that include designers, multi-media professionals, and project coordinators
- Collaborate with all internal departments to write clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy for print, digital, and multi-media projects.
- Participate in or lead creative brainstorming meetings.
- Write strategic social media content that reflects BioFire's voice and brand and drives engagement while staying on-brand.
- Produce accurate, error-free content that maintains consistent voice and style.
- Thoroughly understand and execute on all brand rules and guidelines.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Edit copy associated with marketing materials and communication outlets to ensure accuracy and maintain branding requirements.
- Be confident in handling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, autonomous environment including some tasks that may fall outside of the realm of copy writing and content creation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Bachelor’s degree required with high preference to Marketing, Communications, and/or a related field.
- 3+ years professional writing experience in marketing, communications, advertising, or similar fields. Digital marketing experience a plus.
- Experience with medical and/or regulated products a big plus.
- Some familiarity with Adobe Create Suite programs preferred but not required.
- Unwavering attention to detail, accuracy, and consistency.
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides.
- Up-to-date with emerging social media and digital content trends.
- Willingness to make multiple edits, updates, and changes with a positive attitude.