1. Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
2. This position will be responsible for basic sales order entry and data processing in the sales office.
3. Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures including RMA processing.
4. Respond or forward appropriately customer support calls.
5. Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
6. Assist with various levels of sales documentation.
7. Work with finance to open new customer accounts and maintain current accounts.
8. Coordinate with shipping to ensure timely delivery of orders.
9. Coordinate with production departments to ensure product availability.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned.
11. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice