A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
The Information Systems department at bioMerieux is a Global organization with a regional presence in France, US and China. As a business partner, the IS team brings digital innovation, delivers transformation on core platforms and ensures operational efficiency.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to accompany our Global Quality partners in the US in their transformation journey. As a member of the Corporate IS Quality & Compliance team, you will contribute to develop Global Quality information systems working on global projects or key enhancements and will assist our Managed Service team on complex incidents.
You are the perfect fit if you are passionate about identifying the business needs, consulting them on their road blocks and solving problems. You are respected as an active listener, and for your communication skills.
Based in Durham (NC), you will have opportunities to work on Enterprise Quality Management (Sparta TrackWise and TrackWise Digital) and Enterprise Document Management (OpenText, Ennov Clinical) Systems as well as other Quality & Compliance related solutions (e.g. LIMS, DocuSign, IdeaPoint...).
You will also ensure technology watch activities to propose innovative and best in class solutions for BioMerieux. Main Accountabilities:
- Build strong relationship with Global Quality business partners and contribute to their operational and transformation projects and initiatives (digitization, process and tools harmonization, innovation...) developing strategies, exploring latest technologies and acting as internal consultant with them.
- Projects : Design solutions and perform hands-on configurations as necessary, author functional/technical specifications, perform testing, train key users (train the trainers) on new functionalities. Ensure that IS global architecture strategy is implemented in all projects and enhancements. Make sure roles and authorization aspects are anticipated and defined according to security guidance.
- Support Activities : Assist the Service Manager in resolving complex incidents and in enhancements implementation.
- 4 year Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or quality
- Good knowledge of quality processes, you have relevant experience as functional consultant or expert in the domain
- Between 3 to 7 years of progressive experience as an IS Consultant, IS Functional Analyst, or Business Process Owner.
- Demonstrated experience in IT solution deployment projects. Application maintenance is a plus.
- Experience in highly regulated industries such as Healthcare/Food preferred
- Capacity to identify, consult on business topics and take the lead.
- Problem Solving, Rigorous and structured
- Active listening, Communication skills
- Business travel up to 10% can be expected including international travel.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 16053 Nearest Major Market:
Durham Nearest Secondary Market: