A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
The EME Strategic Account Lab Efficiency Specialist
supports our Strategic Accounts team in defining and implementing Lean process optimization initiatives when converting a customer to bioMérieux solutions. The main objective is to facilitate the integration of customer laboratories to bioMérieux's solution environment and to generate a seamless and sustainable experience when using and implementing our solutions. What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux ?
Who are you ? Studies and Experience :
- Provide dedicated support to the Strategic Account Team to enable the conversion of the Labs to bioMérieux solutions.
- Guide the customer in identifying Lab Efficiency opportunities, coordinate efforts with the Customer Lean consulting team and the local bioMérieux project and field application specialist teams.
- Contribute to Lab Efficiency projects, prepare data analytics and analyze the workflows of laboratories in the scope. Support the switch to bioMérieux the solutions by identifying potential efficiency gains together with the Strategic Account Manager (projects could be as: lab design & reorganizations, financial impact assessments of innovative technologies, or establishing quality measures and KPIs)
- Work closely with the local project manager to ensure that new layout & training are taken into account as well as all recommendations done during the lab performance assessments
- Support integration activities to information systems
- Follow-up on the improvement with relevant KPI to verify the change's sustainability, organize continuous improvement events if needed.
- As a Subject Matter Expert, you will support the Strategic Account Manager's understanding customer requirements regarding microbiology lab operations
- Proactively participate in cross-functional Strategic Accounts team efforts
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master's degree level education (healthcare-relevant field, science, engineering, business) combined with 3+ years' experience in some of those 4 domaines.
- Strong knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, Scrum...) including change management aspects
- Knowledge of bioMérieux products & competitors offer is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Fluency in other languages (French, Italian, German, Spanish) would be a plus
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills to address different levels within customer organizations
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and to participate in several projects simultaneously
- Highly self-motivated, independent, yet also a team-player
- Results driven and customer oriented mindset
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15956