A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
The Global Sales Capabilities Manager will define and drive execution of initiatives designed to equip bioMérieux's commercial customer facing teams in both Clinical Operations and Industry with the necessary skills to deliver and exceed bioMérieux's ambitious growth and revenue targets. What will be your missions?
Who are you?
- Develop and drive execution of skills development curricula for the different sales roles (telesales, salesperson, business developer, account leader, KAM etc.) within regions and countries.
- Partner with the Skills Enhancement Teams (within the GCCP) to develop and integrate training programs and curricula focused on skills related to strategic selling, opportunity and account management in the context of positioning the total value of bioMérieux's solutions to different customer types, including lab, pharmacy, C-suite and clinicians.
- Partner with the Commercial Enablement Team (within GCCP) to optimize use of tools (particularly CRM) and sales process/stages by sales teams to inform and drive effective account and opportunity management.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to drive implementation of skills training programs and drive continuous follow up, coaching and reinforcement activities to embed learning and approaches.
- Develop internal approaches and training solutions to support the continuous transition to a solution selling, account management approach that is linked to CRM technology.
- Collaborate with country leaders and sales capabilities champions to equip them to deliver training and continuously coach and develop their teams in the field to improve skills and competency levels.
- Work with L&D and HR to create development solutions for sales leaders, linked to competency model, to drive tangible growth in skills related team leadership and development, and business management.
- BA/BS degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of business/sales experience is required.
- Prior experience in In Vitro Diagnostics is preferred.
- IT Proficiency required.
- Previous experience of adult learning/training.
- Certification to deliver vendor led selling skills training program is preferred.
- Fluency in English - verbal and written communications.
- 2nd European language is preferable.
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15770