A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Our Industrial Microbiology Unit brings together more than 800 employees around the world. Our mission is to provide the agri-food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries with microbiology control solutions to improve product safety and quality, as well as their productivity. We develop innovative solutions that cater each client's requirements and enable them to maintain brand reputation.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous possibilities for professional development: you want to contribute to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
Within the Global Healthcare Marketing department, you will be part of the team dedicated to Microbiological Environment Monitoring Solutions for our pharmaceutical customers. You will be in charge of the upstream marketing for our innovative digital and automated offers (products and services) enabling our customers to optimize their quality process. You will work closely with R&D, innovation, projects and external partners to develop products, solutions and offers that meet our customers' needs. What will be your missions ?
Who are you ?
- Gather customer voice:
- Conduct and coordinate market studies,
- Organize and conduct interviews, focus groups and demonstrations with customers in order to collect customers' needs and to integrate them in the product roadmap,
- Competition watch.
- Build the short and long term innovative product/service roadmap for the components of the 3P ecosystem:
- Translate customer's needs into functionalities and integrated solutions,
- Ensure consistency of the roadmap development with others pharma portfolio products.
- Participate to R&D projects :
- Give business justification to R&D projects (PPP),
- Represent the customer voice in R&D projects,
- Prioritize the development of functionalities according to customers' needs and show the added value.
- Manage products lifecycle.
- Build commercial offers:
- Build relevant offers by combining products and services to answer our customers' needs,
- Contribute to co-development projects with our strategic key account customers.
- Participate to products launches in close connection with the regions and countries.
- You have both a scientific and business (commercial/marketing) degree with at least 5 years' experience.
- You are independent and proactive in project management.
- You are rigorous and customer oriented.
- You are recognized for your capacity to structure ideas and translate projects into value creation.
- You know how to manage complexity.
- You love innovation and you are very creative.
- You are a team player and you know how to collaborate in an international context.
- You speak English and French fluently.
- A good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment.
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15658