A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux!
The Global Customer Service is looking for an Immunology System Engineer. Member of Expert Unit Immunology department within Global Customer Service (GCS), you will integrate a team of 6 collaborators. The Immunology System Engineer will give technical support to subs and distributors for the Immunology products range ( MINI VIDAS, VIDAS, VIDAS 3). This support help to sustain the sales growth and to retain our customers. What will be your mission?
- Ensure subs and distributors emergency technical support to help them to resolve quickly customers issues by providing efficient assistance to answer to their complaints/questions.
- Guide the local team to grow their technical skills and their autonomy to help them to handle a good customer service that included :
- Facilitate training and coaching,
- Create, develop and update training path,
- Train, qualify and monitor local/Hubs trainers.
- Participate and contribute to strategic projects :
- Be "the voice of customer",
- Contribute to develop innovative service tools by supporting the service transformation and guide the subs in the adoption of those services like digital approach,
- Contribute to system and technical documentation validation,
- Define and set training plan strategy,
- Work closely with the project team, R&D, marketing, regulatory to help them to continuously improved our products or services and to increase our service value in launching new products or updating system.
Who are you?
- Provide a support field leading service standardization and optimization :
- Work closely with regional and local organization,
- Write technical communication released to our subs & distributors,
- Design and follow-up action plans, closely with Excellence operational, investigation, Project Solution and Service Business department.
Bachelor or Master degree specialized in engineering, electronic or biomedical you have at least 3 years of professional experience in customer service, with technical skills (in Electronic, IT and connectivity..).
You have a first experience in training (trainer, coach, training development, digitalization tools fluency).
You have good knowledge diagnostic system and ideally you know well bioMérieux products and especially Immunology products. You have some skills in IT and in connectivity.
You are recognized for your customer orientation and your leadership. Your communication ability and your facilitator role will be an asset for this role. You know how to prioritize your tasks and you have a first experience in multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
You must be fluent in English for this position. Ideally, you are fluent in another language.
Travel time: 10% of your time.
Your business trip will be mainly international for training and supporting customers.
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 12547