A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
This Human Resources Business partner will their assigned business partners and will focus on aligning Human Resources Management philosophy, tactical planning and practice with the strategic and long term goals of the organization and human capital management. Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Represent HR as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to our leadership teams.
- Drive the implementation of the HR strategy in support of short and long-term business goals
- Build effective, collaborative partnerships within the organization
- Provide advice and expertise to resolve HR issues and/or complex business-related issues that arise.
- Support the development of a culture that drives innovation, manages accountability and employee engagement in order to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Partner with HR teams in improving the effective delivery of HR services and processes for the client organization while integrating and sharing best practices.
- Act as a change agent by promoting and providing advice and support for organizational change.
- Provide management with guidance and interpretation of applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, corporate policies, practices, and procedures.
- Enhance the skills of leaders and managers through facilitated coaching sessions in order to improve their overall leadership effectiveness.
- Provide a full range of HR consulting services and problem solving
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Other Business-related field required
- Minimum 3 years' experience in human resources in a generalist and/or HRBP role
- Exhibits high level of emotional intelligence
- Promotes energetic, collaborative teamwork
- S/PHR Certification desired.
- Broad knowledge of all HR disciplines with a demonstrated knowledge of talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, organizational development and employee relations.
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors or another related HR software preferred.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Windows applications, especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- Previous experience with field-based employees preferred
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15882