A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux! What will be your responsibilities at bioMérieux ?
You have a role as Quality Specialist for the French subsidiary:
Who are you?
- Lead and/or perform the following operational tasks contributing to QMS compliance: CAPA, Non-conformities, change control, supplier and distributor quality management, Third Part Product, internal audits, quality training, documentation, etc.
- You will be responsible for DCA function and Document & Record Control/Notifications across cluster.
- Update the QMS documentation to be aligned with current requirements (ISO 9001, Corporate, Interested parties etc.).
- You will responsible for the creation and follow up of the Training Curriculum for the concerned functions (with the support of HR and concerned Manager).
- Contribute to the monitoring of the quality processes and perform data Analysis and follow-up of QA KPIs
- Create quality training material and presentations.
- Perform Internal/supplier/distributors Audits across cluster as per the audits assigned to this function in the Audit Schedule.
- Assist in the implementation of external certification audit when required.
- Follow customer satisfaction surveys results and associated action plans across cluster.
- Coordinate and support the cluster Management Review Process including associated input/output data, action plan and SWOT analysis.
- Is representative of Quality standpoint in Key processes when required for Quality cluster Manager: Go to Market, Go out the Market, Field action, Time and Temperature Out of Rang (TTOR).
- Management quality agreements and questionnaires under his/her scope.
- Execute or participate in assigned quality projects, with guidance from Cluster Quality manager or other technical quality expert (depending on his (her) level of experience), using engineering principles, business standards, practices, procedures, and project requirements.
- You have a Bachelor Degree with at least 10 years experience in Industry and at least 4 years in Quality
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- You have a fluent level of English
- Good communication skills with training management and oral presentation skills
- Analytical skills and good knowledge of excel
- Good knowledge of tools such as word and power point to produce reports and or written presentations
- Proficiency in the interpretation and implementation of applicable National and International regulations and Industry Standards (e.g. ISO, QSR, UL, CSA, VDE, etc.).
- Priority management
- Business oriented.
- Knowledge of project management would be a plus
This position is located in Craponne for the French subsidiary
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 16182