A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
Reporting to the EME clinical operations VP, the Customer service Director EME drives customer service across the EME Region. His/her key mission will be to partner with local teams and the Global Customer Service organization to develop and implement a customer service strategy for the region that enhances customer satisfaction and loyalty to bioMerieux solutions, drives efficiency in the delivery of our services and transforms customer service activities to play a crucial role in the region new commercial model to fulfill our Full Potential ambition. What is your mission ?
Who are you ?
- Leads, directs, and manages all Customer Service procedures and activities at regional level to meet EME overall business objectives, preserves customer relationships and public image
- Fosters collaboration across all countries and clusters
- Develops and implements systems, standards, targets, and customer feedback principles to monitor and enhance Customer Service performance from both quality and efficiency perspective.
- Ensures roll-out of key service projects and initiatives across the region
- Proactively drives the capacity planning and regional budget need. Ensures all Customers Service activities are consistent, reliable and delivered with high quality at both regional and country level within EME; For example: Ensures critical system, software updates and Field Actions are timely deployed in the field and accurate IB information is maintained
- Drives the network within EME to facilitate best practices adoption and execution.
- As member of the EME Leadership team provides relevant Customer Service insight into long-term activities ensuring our service strategy is fully integrated and align with the overall regional objectives;
- Works closely with Global Customer Service management team to provide relevant EME customer service inputs and ensures EME threats & opportunities are well identified and addressed by the global team;
- Develops a strong talent pipeline by recruiting, developing and retaining excellent profiles
- At least 8+ years management experience with solid technical service experience at regional or cluster of countries
- Medical device industry experience or IVD preferred
- Knowledge of experience of P&L management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English in both written and oral
- Good leadership and influencing skills
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 16005