A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Our Industrial Microbiology Unit brings together more than 800 employees around the world. Our mission is to provide the agri-food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries with microbiology control solutions to improve product safety and quality, as well as their productivity. We develop innovative solutions that cater each client's requirements and enable them to maintain brand reputation.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous possibilities for professional development: you want to contribute to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
We are looking for a Global Solution Manager Cytometry (Rapid Microbiological Method) who will work and grow within the Global Marketing Healthcare Department. Joining a team of 3 colleagues, this position will report to the Product and Process Solution Manager. What will your responsabilites be at bioMérieux ?
You will be responsible for the product planning and its execution throughout the life cycle for instruments, reagents and software related to current and future iterations of rapid sterility methods employing cytometry. This position collaborates closely with R&D, Scientific Affairs, Sales, Global Industry Customer Service, Supply Chain, adjacent marketing functions (both global and local subsidiaries worldwide).
Additional responsibilities include:
Who are you ?
- Ensuring the entire customer support process is established for both pre and post sales; including but not limited to availability of associated services (such as feasibility studies, execution of validation protocols)
- Building the yearly strategic product/range marketing plan: monitoring and assessing market share and total available market, customer segmentation, product features, price, commercial deployment, sales support and training.
- Designing tactical marketing plans; with communication and campaign strategies that are in coherence with the entire Product and Process testing portfolio and executing these with the support of the Communication Department.
- Innovation: Develop the range taking into account sales, segment marketing, R&D and customer service insights among others.
- Leading Lifecycle management activities, by ensuring achievement of profitability objectives coming from the core business strategy: sales, profitability, customer satisfaction...
- Ensuring range availability: price definition, product availability, reference management in SAP, complaint handling.
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with key opinion leaders (KOL) and key accounts to capture customer experience and engage them in product launches and execution in our subsidiaries.
- Using Voice of Customer approach to evolve the range by ensuring that customer needs are understood by project teams (by prioritizing project specifications and presenting a business plan) and taking into account sales, segment marketing, R&D and customer service insights.
- You hold degree in life sciences or process engineering.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Product Manager in the bioproduction/ATMP, pharmaceutical industry or life sciences; cytometry/Rapid Microbiological Method experience is a plus.
- You have strong business acumen; MBA is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, and French is a plus.
- You are recognized for your leadership and communication skills and have the ability to distill complex topics into simple and clear messages for different stakeholders.
- You have a strong team spirit and are customer oriented.
- You are results oriented with the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- You are willing and able to support subsidiaries outside of local business hours.
- You are willing to travel both domestically and internationally 30-50% of the time when the sanitary conditions will allow it.
- This position is located in Craponne (France).
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment.
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15985