A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Our Industrial Microbiology Unit brings together more than 800 employees around the world. Our mission is to provide the agri-food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries with microbiology control solutions to improve product safety and quality, as well as their productivity. We develop innovative solutions that cater each client's requirements and enable them to maintain brand reputation.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous possibilities for professional development: you want to contribute to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
Our Food Franchise, with approximately 75 people, is looking for a Strategic Account Manager Food Industry (F/M)
who will report to the Global Strategic Account Manager Food Industry and will be part of an international team of 6 people. Strategic accounts represent around 16% of Franchise turnover and you will need to actively contribute to the 5-years growth plan The Strategic Account Manager
main mission is to establish and develop long term relationships with strategic accounts in order to sustainably achieve high performance in terms of customer satisfaction, revenue and profitability. It includes co-creating value with those customers. What will be your mission ?
Who are you?
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned customer accounts (strategic and global key).
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Develops five year ambition in coordination with the regional sales organizations formalized by an Account Card.
- Proactively leads a joint bioMérieux-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for one and a three-year period.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume.
- Leads, mobilizes, aligns multifunctional, multicultural bioMérieux teams including account managers, support, service, supply chain, quality, R&D, finance in order to meet account performance objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Leads solution development efforts, generates initiatives and implements processes that best address our strategic and key customer needs, through coordinating the involvement of all necessary internal resources.
- 10 to 12 years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Proven experience and track record in managing complex projects and cross functional resources in a matrixed environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Understanding of sales performance metrics. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Budget management, financial projection skills
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude. Ability to address customer requests in a timely manner.
- Fluent in English & French, 3rd language appreciated
- Travel : 30% to 50%
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment.
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15953