A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
Join the Project Management Office of the Global Customer Service, on the Solution Project Manager team! Responsibilities:
- Contact person and main partner for projects and programs on the Microbiology- VITEK 2 range for all Customer Service activities
- Define, with the help of the Expert Unit and the Design for Serviceability analyst, the Serviceability needs for product design and monitor through Project/Product Lifecycle
- Contribute to the development of the business plan for service dimension with the project teams
- Define the deliverables, charges and associated schedule of the Customer Service activities in the projects
- Manage the Customer Service activities in the range's projects
- Report progress, risks and opportunities to management, project and program teams
- Anticipate with the Launch Readiness Service of deliverables needed to launch the product
- Maintain situational awareness during launch and product deployment
- Familiar with the VITEK®2 System, VITEK®2 reagents, or Integrated Medical Device experience
- Strong project management skills
- System Engineering experience, highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in operational concept development, system development or field experience supporting medical devices
- Transversal management experience is highly preferred
- Strong leadership experience
- Meeting facilitation and strong presentation skills are required
- Experience in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams and desire to work in an international and transversal organization preferred
- English language skills are required, French is a plus.
- Up to 10% (national and international) of time
- Bachelor in Engineering or Biology (emphasis in microbiology)
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15705