A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
The Field Application Specialist
is responsible for not only providing the technical and/or clinical support during the sales process but also plays a leadership role within the local applications team in the ME region. The role of the FAS is to carry out demonstrations, installations and provide customer service support in the Middle East region. Geographic perimeter:
All countries in the Middle East What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux?
Who are you?
- Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers.
- Engage with new accounts an existing accounts sales opportunities and establish credibility with clinicians, drive clinical strategy, and demonstrate optimal solutions.
- Develop and deliver product training to customers on equipment use, monitor customer installations of clinical products within the ME region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships. Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs.
- Willingness to represent bioMérieux in the larger healthcare informatics community, including speaking engagements, national healthcare initiatives and conferences.
- Work in close partnership with Marketing and product strategy to provide input regarding product and market positioning and improving bioMérieux Solutions.
- Accompany prospects on site visits to existing customer sites to help the prospect of clinical products to demonstrate benefits and use of bioMérieux's solutions at that customer site.
- Communicate regularly with other departments such as Sales, Marketing and other Application leads to align applications activities with sales needs, business objectives and also to share best practices
- You have a minimum of Bachelor of Science in Clinical Microbiology.
- You have 3-5 years experience in a similar role, lab experience is a plus.
- You speak Arabic and English fluently
- You are autonomous and highly self-driven
- You have solid communication skills
- You are customer and solution oriented
- You are able to make responsible decisions with respect to the company strategy
- You have a high sense for urgency and are able to identify when to escalate critical issues that you encounter
- You are able to travel 50-60% of the time in all countries throughout the Middle East
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 16070