A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
The purpose of this job is to support the quality system organization via maintaining documentation controls associated software systems and databases, assisting with quality projects within the department and facility. Main Accountabilities:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Maintenance of quality system records including filing, preparation of documents for scanning, scanning of documents, and verification of scanned documentation, and shredding of documents per procedures.
- Processing and review of quality documentation to ensure that it meets applicable customer, regulatory, and corporate requirements.
- Handling inquiries and incoming change requests.
- Checking and distributing documents and correspondences.
- Complete data entry in SAP, and/or any other supporting databases for new and modified documents.
- Organize meetings and training sessions.
- Assist on special projects as needed.
- This work will include the need for bending and lifting up to 40lbs with or without assistance.
- Working with all departments for storage of records long term at offsite storage facility.
- Reasonable, reliable attendance and punctuality is an essential job function required for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail in work required.
- Ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, is required.
- ERP System knowledge is preferred.
- Associate Degree or 3 years equivalent experience in a similar work environment.
- Ability to bend and lift up to 40lbs with or without assistance on a daily basis for movement and transfer of documentation is a must.
- Must have the ability to walk within the company campus, which includes 6 buildings.
- Standing for lengthy periods is required.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 16132