A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux!
We are looking for a Field Application Specialist Immunoassays who will work and grow in the West and Central Africa Area and will report to the Area Business Manager. The position is based in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire. What will be your mission?
- Coordinate and provide technical ongoing support to bioMérieux systems and reagents : pre-installation, technical installation, configurations, connections, training on customer site
- Answer internal and external customer inquiries according to established standards and ensure documentation in ERP system , consulting as appropriate with Application Specialists Network, System Engineers, Management, Global Customer Support and Customer Complaint Management Center
- Provide consistent follow up of the Installed Base to ensure customer satisfaction and meet minimum key performance indicators.
- Participate in revenue generation initiatives through promotion of value added products and services, while developing and strengthening products knowledge
- Comply with quality, legal and ethical standards as well as company policies, being the interface between customers, Quality & Regulatory Affairs Managers and Authorities concerning vigilance processes (FSCA, FCA...) ensuring the follow up and documentation of these processes
Who are you?
- Perform on call duties as needed to provide the 24-hour technical support to customers
Typical Studies - Experience
- Bachelors Degree in technical or life science field, Medical Technology, Immunology
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrate teaching, training skills
- Proficient in Windows OS, MS Office programs
- Ability to develop interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in applying the established Customer Service Standards
- Fluent in French and English
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15627