A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
Job Description: MANUFACTURING TECH 1.A1 Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
Prepare most of the solutions required for the manufacture of complex reagents or reagents developed within the set deadlines, in compliance with the procedures in force and the established Safety and Quality standards.2 Main Accountabilities:
- Carry out production operations requiring scientific and biological knowledge and expertise, and be able to use computer and documentary tools,
- Carry out the maintenance and metrology of the production equipment,
- Optimize the operation of the production activity by acquiring skills,
- Participate in investigations following anomalies,
- Know the risks and impacts of his/her activity and the raw materials used,
- Propose and implement continuous improvement actions.3 Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
3.1 Studies-Experience (specify the level of studies required for the job): second-year university level Or 1 to 4 years experience
3.2 Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing process
- Be at ease with problem-solving tools
- Be able to communicate and collaborate with related internal services (QC, Logistics, Industrialization etc...)
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 16214