A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
The " Microbiology Investigation Unit " of the Customer Service Operations (Global Customer Service) is looking for an IT Investigation Leader. Our unit is dedicated to processing customer complaints and questions and is leading the end to end investigations.
As "Information Technology (IT) Investigation Leader" of this Investigation Unit you will be responsible for processing all requests coming from subsidiaries or distributors.
You will have to demonstrate leadership while providing efficient technical support to subsidiaries and distributors. What will be your missions?
- Ensure technical support for distributors and subsidiaries on MYLA and VILINK product ranges
- Be responsible for and leading the investigations on these product lines;
Who are you?
- Follow the CAPAs created as a consequence of an investigation ;
- Build a full picture of these systems and their potential failures;
- Lead investigation meetings and work in close collaboration with other teams (R&D, SE&S, production sites, R&D QA...)
- Monitor and report about investigation statuses and escalate concerns to management within expected timeframe ;
- Have a key role during audit preparation and participate to the actual audits ;
- Coach subsidiaries or distributors on the support activities;
- Develop tools to help subsidiaries and distributors gain efficiency when supporting their customers (troubleshooting guides or tools, FAQs...);
- Contribute to continuously improving products and provide feedback on product complaints to various teams, including R&D, SE&S, Production site, GCS PMO, QA
- You have an engineering degree with a major on Computer Science;
- Proficiency in biology or previous experience as IT Engineer, System Engineer or Application Specialist are plusses, as well as prior experience with Myla;
- You have a good understanding of laboratories and hospitals; you have knowledge about bioMérieux' microbiology products;
- You have demonstrated leadership and ability to convince and gain trust of your colleagues
- You have very good communication skills, a good team spirit, a synthetic and analytical mind;
- You are customer-oriented and have a passion for customer service ;
- You are autonomous, self-motivated and demonstrate reactivity ;
- You are used to dealing with priorities and used to meeting your commitments;
- You enjoy working in an environment made of daily interactions with multidisciplinary teams
- You have successfully participated to regulatory audits (ex : FDA, ISO, OSHA, EPA, etc.);
- You have used ERPs and reporting tools before (salesforces and Trackwise Digital)
- Your English is fluent both in written and orally;
- Other languages are valuable assets;
- Occasional travel in France or abroad can be required (10% maximum).
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15854