A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux!
We are looking for a Marketing Digital Intern for a six months internship
in the Marketing Department of the Africa Region. He will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Director Africa in implementing the overall communications and marketing plan - focusing specifically on digital communications - to build awareness about bioMérieux Africa within the community. The position is based in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire.
What will be your mission?
- Community management: designing social media campaign, creating social media contents
- Writing social media posts
- Creating contents for mail diffusion (newsletter...) or online diffusion; Drafting and sending Digital Advertisements with Constant Contact; Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Follow-up and improvement of SEO; Keyword Ranking Tracking; Performing backlink research and audits; Optimizing content for global SEO; Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success; Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Helping the marketing team to follow-up and improve the digital marketing strategy: coordinate with Product Managers to create marketing campaigns
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
Who are you?
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe...
- You must be a strong writer : Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to take initiative and manage projects from beginning to end
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate level in English speaking and writing
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 14161