A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives. Position Summary:
Supports operational managers in his/her area of responsibility in planning, implementing and managing HR policies, programs and procedures. Main Accountabilities:
Studies and Experience:
- First Point of Contact for Business Groups and responsible for strong communication & collaboration with COEs and other HRBPs
- Provide thorough input on profiles for open positions to Talent Acquisition
- Design robust onboarding plans for new hires and internal mobility with leaders
- Enable leaders in coaching and developing their teams
- Advise on organizational design elements as needed
- Bring proactive HR support for business initiatives
- Ensure accurate data and timely updates in MyHR
- Be an advocate for our team members
- Be part of the business team and understand their activity, priorities and strategy as well as their people
- Primary responsibility for experience of customer group (incl. workers comp, conflict resolution, performance management)
- Support the operational managers with the human resources needed respecting the budget and optimizing the resources.
- Manage employee relations anticipating possible issues and suggesting action plans.
- Ensure applicable legislation is adhered to.
- Advise and support managers with their teams, organization effectiveness, performance management and change management skills.
- Ensure the competencies needed by the employees to support the evolution of the business.
- Contribute to the improvement of HR policies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree required, Master degree preferred.
- > 3 years of HR generalist/specialist experience required.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 16363