A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives. Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job
Grant support to Benelux customers from order entry to invoicing, acting as point of contact for customers' questions or requests
Act as coordinator between logistic partners, shared service center, customers and internal departments for the resolution of potential issues impacting the delivery or the invoicing of the order in agreement with bioMérieux procedures and standards.
Accomplish the conditions of sales set by the management and the closure of business operations, helping to meet sales quotas defined. Main Accountabilities:
- Grant communication with customer and consideration of specific customers' demands such as monolot delivery, Key Account requests etc
- Handle the customer master Data in SAP, including the creation/ modification of prices in the system.
- Back-up execution of sales administration daily tasks: allocation, Outbound Delivery creation (VL10), workflow, customer care
- Support internal processes such as blocked deliveries, OTIF daily follow-up, monolot replenishment etc. in cooperation with other SC internal teams
- Resolution of non-technical complaints and proposal/implementation of long-term solutions
- Support Supply Chain Manager for customer supply related topics
- Act as process expert and/or Key user in projects and Q2C processes improvement.
- Manage Key account customers as well as our distributor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree
- Proficiency on SAP Sales modules, knowledge of other SC modules will be a plus
- Good knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- Good understanding of price structures - Knowledge of hierarchy in SAP is a plus
- Experience in similar positions will be a valuable asset
- Customer orientation
- Ability to take risks and work under pressure keeping final goal in mind
- Analytical capacity of resolution of incidents
- Proactive attitude and team spirit
- High level of commitment and accountability
- Continuous qualifications' development in the field of SAP and other operating systems
Finnish, a second Nordic language and English are mandatory.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 16199