A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux! What will your responsabilities be ?
Within the Project Leader team in Microbiology department, your main role will be to lead transversal projects for the development of new products or support, reagents, software or systems.
Yours main tasks :
Who are you ?
- Own corporate and project objectives as key success factors
- Lead an international cross-functional team; coordinate and supervise the activities of team members.
- Define the project plans according to objectives. Confirm resource requirements and discuss necessary adjustments with the resource manager to ensure availability from project initiation to closure.
- Ensure business objectives, quality, cost and deadlines set by the program for the projects concerned.
- Communicate progress against objectives of the project to project team, core team, and all stakeholders.
- Ensure design control management according to procedures and applicable regulation.
- Drive dynamic progression within the teams and propose innovative strategies for the benefit of the company.
- Identify, prioritize, and proactively monitor changes that may affect the project.
- Manage the project risk analysis and manage implementation of associated risk reduction measures. Escalate to the ad hoc project governance instance if necessary.
- Post graduate degree required. Scientific background
- Experienced of more than 5 years for managing complex and diverse projects, in healthcare product development context.
- Adaptability, flexibility, assertiveness
- Ability to manage all the project elements : scope, budget, planning, risk, quality.
- Fluent English
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 16051