A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
In this role, the Area Distributors Manager
will be responsible for part of Middle East countries of bioMérieux Clinical products. Managing the activities of first-line sales for ABM role. Also, this position is responsible for attaining sales objectives for the perimeter & also managing the sale of the organization's products through direct operation or any sales channel mainly distributors. What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux? Geographic Perimeter:
Five to seven countries in the Middle East Main accountabilities include:
Who are you? Studies and Experience :
- Accountable for revenue results : coordinate, develop and implement the marketing & sales strategy of the assigned products in the perimeter. Build marketing & sales action plans, accountable for sales budget follow-up, plan customer meetings, prepare sales quotations & tenders, establish Key Opinion Leader Network, hold workshops, symposiums.
- Collaborate with local organizations (Sales Forces, Sales management and Product Manager in charge at minima) to implement the local action plan, by driving sales forces efforts and results towards sales budget achievement
- Build-up & manage distribution network : distribution contracts, commercial policy, tenders offers, final users communication plan, field people training plan, payment terms.... Hold business review with the distributors on periodically basis covering new business opportunities, current installed base, service capabilities & financials matters.
- Exploring market size & potential business through healthcare network and purchasing powers, marketing dynamics and trends moreover understanding derivers growth to specific market ultimately setting up the right go market strategy per country.
- Achieve annual budget and monthly LBE of multiple order and revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, by prioritizing selling accounts to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage. Submitting LBE forecast twice month on agreed date
- Assume a Product Specialist role for all Sales correspondents, by developing sales argumentations adapted to each markets and market segment (when necessary). Participate to Sales forces technical training and set / lead / execute training plans for
- To build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Medical or scientific background (Masters level or higher)
- Minimum 3 years sales & marketing experience, preferably in microbiology and Molecular
- Previous track record in animating distribution network or local sales forces
- International experience is a must with a good knowledge of the Middle East countries
- Fluent English, fluent Arabic is a plus
- Very good negotiation & communication skills. Sales results oriented
- Strong business acumen and organization skills. Excellent verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with cross cultural flexibility
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 16280