At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as a Compensation Analyst!
The Compensation Analyst will support the organization's compensation programs by administering compensation related tasks and contributing to the overall compensation strategy.
- Perform all work in compliance with company quality procedures and standards.
- Provides support and participates in activities with the compensation team to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs.
- Audits jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements. Maintains updated job descriptions for all positions.
- Reviews and recommends appropriate salary rate offers for new hires and promotions in a fast growing organization.
- Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company’s competitive position.
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices.
- May recommend, support or participate in corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment.
- Participates in recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures.
- Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and may recommend appropriate course of action.
- May prepare or participate in special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation or stock options.
- Serves as support to Compensation team and HR Business Partners duties related to pay, benefits, policy clarification and employee relations as needed.
- Prepares and administers company Affirmative Action Plan and makes recommendations for AA action based on analysis of AAP data.
- Maintains or produces regular reports, updates trackers and databases.
Training, Education and Experience
- 2 years of compensation or directly related experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field required
- CCP, GCP, PHR/SPHR or other related certification(s) preferred
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Ability to foster team work and collaboration across departments/functions
- Detail Oriented
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential matters