Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
The key to this role is to support our customers. The FAS manager is a team coach and leader who ensures efficiency and optimal performance from their Field-based team. This position provides for management of the effective and efficient implementation of bioMérieux’s product lines. Coordinated efforts with other cross-functional departments to provide world-class customer service, training and support through the promotion of teamwork and cooperation, removal of barriers to productivity, creation of a positive work environment and leadership by example.
- Ensure applications support, training, troubleshooting and consultation to internal and external customers of bioMérieux.
- Optimize team resources: exceed customer expectations, ensure allocation of resources vs. customer support needs, work with team to provide guidance on optimizing work schedules
- Empower team to independently comply with regulatory and procedural requirements (while holding them accountable)
- Active coaching, mentoring and motivation of the team members, through strong presence in the field
- Assess and identify training and development needs and ensure execution of training plan as well as expertise level maintenance
- Support team to meet and exceed daily goals that are tracked via CRM against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs : Customer focus, Team focus, Core Values)
- Manages team member’s performance
- Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years relevant experience in team management
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Minimum of three years of laboratory experience, preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites
- Experience and knowledge of bioMerieux products an asset,.
3.2 Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in both French and English
- Computer skills aptitude
- Strong organizational skills, ability to travel on a regular basis
- Exhibit sound decision-making ability, including problem resolution and achieving customer expectations.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, able to work independently, effectively multitask to meet deadlines and competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Quantitative Dimensions, Typical Performance Indicators:
- Scope and Resources Accountability: Manage country activities of field application specialists located across the country.
- Financial Indicators (revenue, budget, etc.): OPEX budget control.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Effective and efficient installation, training and support of bioMérieux’s diagnostic product lines, optimize team schedule to favor time in front of customers.
- Key Contacts (internal / external) and Interfaces: Technical support management, local and regional technical support teams, sales and marketing, customers