A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
The Manager, Market Research and Intelligence, will lead market research and intelligence efforts for the US Clinical Marketing team: capture, analyze, centralize and share US clinical market data to support and guide tactical and strategic business decision-making by the Region. Serve as a “regional” relay to the corporate team to access US data used in global analyses.
- Market Research
- Manage brand tracking and customer satisfaction surveys. Track key trends in market awareness and perception.
- Identify and manage 3rd party market research vendors. Secure relationship with sources of data through the management of a portfolio of providers (contracts, Purchasing negotiation, sustainability over time)
- Ensure market research data is communicated to marketing team and other stakeholders in an intelligent and actionable manner.
- Manage ad hoc market research assignments.
- Gather quantitative and qualitative market data both from internal and external sources
- Disease prevalence and trends (in alignment with Global/Regional/Local Medical Affairs)
- Market size, future potential projections to guide strategy and tactics definition
- Provide quantitative analyses based on market and sales data to understand, past, present and model potential future business evolutions
- Centralize the data on a shared single-point of access
- Provide competitive intelligence insight
- Competition portfolio and pipeline (market watch)
- Customers profiles and segmentation
- A Master degree required, preferably in Market Intelligence, Business Analyst, Data Management and/or proven track record
- 4-5 years of professional experience, preferably in Life Science/Healthcare industry /IVD business in US market.
- Ability to translate business questions into data-related questions to finally produce business recommendations
- Strong leadership skills to convince, persuade, obtain an audience adhesion ; Analytical and synthetic mindset / Sense of time and priorities management ; Team spirit
- Good communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver complex information into a simplified manner for different audiences
- Ability to deep-dive into technical topics, to deliver high-level & easy to understand analyses
- Knowledge of methodological tools for analyses linked to a true business-oriented mindset
- Excellent presentation, and communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Well organized, results oriented, able to work under minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.