A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux’s global headquarters is located in Marcy L’Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 43 countries. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives.
The job of the global Customer Service Specialist 2 is to provide effective support, training & coaching to bioMérieux subsidiaries and distributors and to promote technical voice of customers for product development in order to optimize bioMérieux’s commercial success and profitability within the marketplace.
- Provides second level emergency support to subsidiaries and distributors for complaints, questions or suggestions
- Provides field support
- Contributes to action plans for critical situations and or contribute to task force
- Facilitates learning plan including training & coaching for subs & distributors to deliver services at customer site
- Assess quality of training program and proficiency level of trainees
- Contributes to the design and development of tools for subs and distributors to support customers and optimize local services (service launch file, parts pictorials, troubleshooting guide, FAQ, etc...)
- Executes CS actions required by the project teams (as example review service manuals and update procedures, etc.)
- Provides feedback on product/service improvement to GCS PMO
- Contributes to services launches & support.
- Represents bioMérieux as presenter at congresses
- Creates and updates training modules following CS processes
- Creates digital and distance learning content
- Creates & facilitates a customized learning plan for subs as needed
- Manages localized training
- Participates and Contributes to strategic Projects and meetings with key stakeholders (R&D, SE&S, Quality, etc.)
- Contributes to continuous improvements to the current products / services, training materials and service tools, etc.
- Associate’s (i.e. SE-Engineering, IT-Computer/Networking, Med-Tech, Service-Education, etc.) with 1-3 years’ experience in related field of expertise is required.
- Bachelor’s degree (i.e. SE-Engineering, IT-Computer/Networking, Service-Education, etc.) is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Committed to customer and to service with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Cross cultural flexibility.
- Dynamic learner and trainer/coach (hands on approach)
- Creation and review of technical information (user manuals, specifications, etc.).
- Training designer; both in-class and distance learnings with an eye towards innovation (i.e. utilize Camtasia or other means to create training videos)
- Team player.
- Autonomous and (self-)disciplined
- Ability to analyze, recommend, and challenge proposals to create the most effective solutions.
- Ability to understand and work through complex processes with an eye towards innovation and customer impact.
- Have a system view approach and be a referent of one product line.
- Networking/IT knowledge a plus.
This role requires up to 40% travel.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA