bioMérieux Japan Ltd.
Manager for Microbiology
- Developing Strategic Brand / Product / Market Plans
- Develop local marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Develop local market expertise & KOLs. Recommend areas of optimal fit and focus for subsidiary sales.
- Brand / Product Development:
- Provide local market input to global marketing for new product development and launch preparation.
- Propose highly innovative channels and customer collaborations to deepen and quicken market penetration
- Developing Action Plans
- Develop local MAPs & Brand Objectives for new and existing brands / products.
- Ensure MAPs & Brand Objectives contain local market assessment, target segments, SWOT, value proposition, pricing strategy, promotion strategy, sales goals, etc.
- Pre-testing & refining selling tools and techniques as an integral part of Brand Management
- Implementing Action Plans
- Implement MAPs, working closely with local sales teams.
- Execute new product launches and existing product re-launches. Includes internal brand / product / sales training, customer events & interaction, continual review and improvement of selling tools and techniques
- Measure market shares, sales, ASPs, & profitability of bMx brands and competitors
- Managing Brand / Product Lifecycles
- Drive continuous improvement of products, processes, resources.
- Solicit feedback from sales, customers on product acceptance, issues.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.