A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux’s global headquarters is located in Marcy L’Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc., our Americas division, has more than 4,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries. Our Americas headquarters is in Durham, NC, with nearly 1,200 team members. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives.
We are looking for an HEOR (Health Economic Outcomes Research) Specialist. Reporting to the Senior Director Marketing Biofire EME, the main objective of this position is to execute HEOR strategies and projects that demonstrate product value and support product commercialization in EME region in collaboration with internal and external partners for Biofire the portfolio and pipeline.
What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux?
- Responsible for planning and implementing/executing HEOR projects from concept to final tool development that demonstrate the economic value of the Biofire panels by creating and disseminating HEOR evidence that meets local HTA/stakeholder needs and supports Marketing and Market Access projects.
- Develop and utilize different health economics models (i.e. budget impact models, cost-effectiveness models) to assess and communicate the economic value of Biofire Panels in EME region.
- Elaborate economic tools to improve Laboratory cost spending capabilities in regards to the hospital financial specificities
- Liaise with Marketing, Market Access and Medical Affairs to ensure appropriate support and guidance when scoping health economics projects and to align in the development of Value Propositions.
- Educate marketing and other internal stakeholders regarding health economics message development and need for evidence..
- Responsible to provide Local HEOR support/expertise to countries in EME region for local adaptations of economic models, and to respond in a timely manner on potential data requests
- Influence HEOR policies and methodological advances inside and outside the company by leading key cross-divisional task forces to help improve processes and standards in HEOR research programs.
Who are you?
Studies and experience:
- Master Degree in Health Economics, Public Health or Health Care Services Research or Health Care Administration is required.
- Minimum of 5 years previous in pharmaceutical or medical device industries or health care services research is required.
- Minimum of 3-4 professional years’ work experience in health economics is required with previous experience in overseeing Health Economics models.
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong leadership skills to convince, persuade, obtain an audience adhesion ; Team spirit; Analytical and synthetic mindset / Sense of time and priorities management
- Good communication, written and presentation skills and ability to deliver complex information into a simplified manner for different audiences
- Good knowledge of Health Economic modeling and methodological tools for strategic analyses linked to value based selling approach
- Ability to deep-dive into technical topics and to deliver high-level and easy to understand analyses
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.