Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
In conjunction with the Global and ASPAC Learning and Development Director, assists with the planning and implementation of training and development programs for areas of responsibility (ASEAN, South Asia, AUS/NZ). May develop locally specific training and development programs. Deliver sales, soft skill and leadership training and follow up with the business for behavior change.
Be identified on the scope (ASEAN, South ASIA, AUS/NZ) as the key entry & contact point for all information related to Learning & Development (strategy, process, catalogue, Learning Management System, development offers)
- In conjunction with ASPAC L&D Director, implement and manage learning and development policies, procedures and programs for the scope (ASEAN, South ASIA, AUS/NZ)
- Relay, promote and implement global L&D initiatives, manage potential local training adaptations with local HR teams
- Identify specific regional/local needs, design and implement customized solutions (in strong partnership with HRBPs+ business teams)
- Collect, arbitrate and answer to individual Learning & Development needs (with local HRBPs)
- Optimize, in a coherent and harmonized way, the training and development process (methods, providers, costs) and associated tools (Learning Portal)
- Participate in the set-up of training plans ensuring their implementation, selecting providers, logistic organization, delivering training, evaluating training, recording training and managing the budget.
- Set up and follow Key Performance Indicators for his/her area of responsibility. Use CSOD Learning Management System to create sessions, enroll participants, produce reports and relevant KPIs etc
- Facilitate sales training programs and do the follow-up with business through field coaching
- Facilitate general soft skill and leadership training, together with business to enhance organization capability
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree required, Master Degree preferred, in General Business Management or HR.
- > 10 years of Human Resources, Learning & Development or General Management experience required.
- Experience in international business environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- English is mandatory
- Knowledge of Learning Management System (ideally CSOD) desirable
- Demonstrate “Our behaviors”, an specifically : showing emotional intelligence, collaborating, focusing on customers, driving execution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to occasionally deliver training and facilitation to diverse audiences.
- Proficiency in adult/peer/team Learning and Development principles and practice would be appreciated