Location: Bogota, Colombia
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Supply Chain
bioMérieux Colombia S.A.S.
Sub Supply Chain Manager DIVIL
Defines the distribution network according to the strategy and realize the opportunities studies for the logistic evolutions - impacting on the logistic strategic plan - by estimating the feasibility and the return on investment, before the real launch of the distribution project
Provides to regions, to subsidiaries and to sites adequate support, guidelines, best practices and training for the warehousing activities, the transport management, the cold chain, the hazardous materials and the customs
Organizes the physical flows between the central Distribution platforms, the subsidiaries and the distributors (Export sales administration, transport, cold chain monitoring, traceability, ...) and is accountable for the invoicing of the world carriers
Contributes to the audits of the global logistic suppliers (performance). Coordinates the activities of the central logistic platforms, the Export sales administration team and the Transport and Customs team) to insure the logistics execution in accordance with bioMérieux service policies and SLA (Service Level Agreement)
Leads the team, manages and monitors team's workload and performance; Defines objectives, methods
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering / Business school (Master’s Degree - Logistics/Supply Chain)
- At least 10 years of working experience in a similar position
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment (Expertize)
- Ability to make decisions (Expertize)
- Ability to work in cross-functional environment (Expertize)
- Customer / Business oriented (Expertize)
- Projects management, negotiation / conviction skills
- Knowledge in international trade
- Capacity to integrate realities and develop strategies in several fields of activity
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.