Location: Durham, United States
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Clinical Affairs
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
The Business Process Owner will support the Customer Support Organization’s leadership by developing, implementing, and maintaining solutions and systems to support business processes, reporting, and operational requirements. The person responsible for this role will be able to communicate across various departments, be highly organized, have the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be able to work independently on projects.
• Responsible for managing the business intelligence of Customer Support Organization by data mining and reporting through multiple systems: Cisco Call Center, SAP. High utilization of Excel and data mining and reporting. Develop, publish, and distribute reports per existing schedule.
• Acts as the department lead for the design, configuration, implementation, testing and validation of the CRM system, to also include Cisco and SAP integration.
• Manages all Projects for coordinating the configuration of system solutions, training and maintenance across all CRM, Knowledge Management, Reporting, SAP and Technology application areas. Interface with all levels of users in the organization to assist in defining and implementing business process requirements and changes. . Prepare capital budget requests, business plans and justifications for all improvements.
• Interacts with business stakeholders in analyzing existing processes and procedures and to interpret how business needs may be better met. Assesses how automated functions will be integrated with overall business processes and make recommendations based on analysis to meet strategic goals.
• Acts as a liaison between the Customer Support Organization and Information Systems (IS) and other external business partners to manage the coordination of development, implementation, and maintenance of business systems, such as Cisco Call Center technology. Manage the department’s technology tools to a high level of uptime and availability.
• Manage Customer Support Organization reporting business needs and work directly with the Global Business Process Owners to meet goals. Provide leadership, facilitate communication, set priorities and coordinate teamwork among customer facing groups to achieve process improvements, customer satisfaction and quality compliance.
• Ensure proper training and development is provided for Customer Support Organization Operations Team. Assist department Director to motivate direct reports and other department members to achieve goals and objectives through individual coaching and staff meetings. Provide performance feedback for the mid-year and year-end review of the Customer Support Organization Process Lead and Operation Specialists.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology/Biomedical Engineering, Business Administration or related experience
- Minimum 3 years SAP system knowledge and operation is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years Salesforce and Cisco system advance knowledge and operation, with emphasis on data mining and reporting.
- Experience with CRM systems such as SalesForce, Service Cloud or equivalent
- Experience with Call Center technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate expert level working knowledge of reporting and documentation programs such as; Excel, Word, and Document Viewer
- Knowledgeable with Call Center and/or Field Service environments
- Excellent technical knowledge and ability to understand knowledge management needs by all teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work interdepartmentally and cross functionally for success
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.