A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
The Talent Sourcing & Engagement Partner II works as a member of the Talent Acquisition team to identify talent pools, develop sourcing strategies, and to build talent communities and pipelines to meet company-wide staffing goals. This position will leverage multiple recruiting sourcing techniques to identify top talent to staff open positions and to meet future needs. In addition to sourcing activities, this position will help to build and maintain bioMerieux’s employment brand by developing and maintaining digital and social media marketing campaigns and helping to cultivate a positive candidate experience.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with assigned hiring teams, candidates, and talent acquisition team members
- Support full-cycle recruitment activities for a variety roles throughout the organization, including global and senior level roles.
- Effectively manage the hiring process, including tracking the status and progress of open requisitions and candidates in process
- Actively seek out and recommend original and fresh sourcing strategies
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Utilize established talent sourcing core competencies, including social media recruiting, Boolean search strings, utilizing sourcing platforms like Entelo, sourcing from job boards (LinkedIn, indeed, etc.), cold calling, effective candidate messaging, etc.
- Aid in the creation of innovative and inclusive sourcing strategies to ensure a diverse pool of candidates
- Coordinate a wide variety talent sourcing and engagement projects, such as employer branding, college recruiting, diversity recruiting etc.
- Find and engage passive talent through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, social media, internet job boards, professional network, company databases, and other search techniques
- Interview and assess sourced talent to determine fit for BioFire culture and key requirements of the role
- Conduct cold/warm calls and emails to engage new talent and build/maintain candidate relationships
- Respond to inquiries from potential talent regarding opportunities at bioMerieux
- Research and source qualified candidates in target markets
- Ensure data cleanliness and accuracy within candidate database
- Use social networks to create and deploy employment brand messaging that drives traffic to open roles by establishing and promoting positive relationships
- Track day to day sourcing activities in ATS
- Populate long-term talent pipelines for hard-to-fill roles
- Maintain familiarity to all applicable laws governing the recruiting and hiring process
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience through responsive communication and managing candidate engagement
- Effectively represent and further the bioMerieux employer brand via social media activities and community-based initiatives
- Extend and negotiate offers with candidates
- Ensure proper documentation of all hiring activities in compliance with OFCCP and EEO standards
- Research market conditions and industry trends as it relates to our competitors to assist in decision-making and marketing position.
- Make recommendations for improved efficiencies in the Sourcing process by exploring new sourcing tools, systems, and processed
- Craft custom outreach methods and provide meaningful candidate engagement to create a world-class candidate experience throughout the lifecycle of the recruitment process; this includes recommending and driving improvements with recruiters and interviewing teams to effectively screen and assess talent, as well as tracking the progress of candidates
- Work with the Regional Talent Acquisition Leader in implementing diversity recruiting strategies to build strong talent pipelines
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Studies and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent; however, candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field are strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of recruiting, human resources, sales, or directly related experience. Previous experience in a staffing agency or executive/administrative recruiting firm preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be adept with the use of social media platforms and applicant tracking systems, preferably Jobvite
- Proven ability to create and execute sourcing strategies for hard to fill and/or high volume roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to build strong relationships, both within and outside of the organization
- High level of creativity and tenacity
- Strong documentation skills and attention to detail
- Maintain continuous flow of communication with team members and stakeholders
- Multi-tasking and managing multiple searches and priorities
- Knowledge of strategic talent acquisition methodology utilizing social media
- Be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
- The ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures
- Understanding of recruiting and employer branding strategies
- Strong client focus with outstanding judgment, critical thinking and communication skills
- Ability deal with uncertainties of an evolving, dynamic organization
- Research/sourcing skills, including use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.