This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Salt Lake City, United States
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Marketing
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
BioMerieux has a position open for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to be based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager role is focused on targeting relevant hospital-based clinicians in the US market with related microbiology, molecular biology, immunoassay, and software solutions. This position will identify and explore business opportunities within the product portfolio related to hospital quality metrics, stewardship, infection control, and develop and execute marketing plans accordingly
1. Acts as a subject matter expert with relevant stakeholders, product, market segments
2. Develops and executes marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics.
3. Quantifies, interprets, and strategizes market opportunities with designated products and market segments.
4. Understands quality measures, stewardship, and infection control within the hospital setting and explore ways to demonstrate the value of bioMerieux products.
5. Drive commercial excellence in partnership with sales to identify points of intersection and to create collaboration and cross-selling opportunities across the portfolio.
6. Spearheads development of marketing assets, collateral, and product training materials
7. Cultivates relationships with experts in the field.
8. Develops and manages budget needed to implement strategic plan.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence all levels of stakeholders including employees, other department leaders, top leadership, high profile customers, the public, regulatory agencies, etc.
• Organizational and project management skills, leadership skills.
• Ability to oversee work of others, motivate and effectively mentor subordinates and peers.
• Attention to detail.
• Knowledge of microbiology strongly desired.
• Solid working knowledge of marketing regulated clinical diagnostics preferably in the field of infectious disease strongly desired.
• Ability to navigate and proactively solve complex issues and problems. Ability to apply creative solutions to issues and anticipates outcomes.
• Interacts and presents technical information to audience with various levels of scientific experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Extensive experience with contact management databases.
Travel up to 25%
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.