Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Sales & Key Account Management
• Act as a Clinical resource to promote the clinical interest of our products and solutions to physicians and support their implementation within the hospital in order to target the right patient population, educate, and drive demand & prescription.
• Support the commercialization of new parameters & biomarkers and actively contribute to reaching our company sales goals by providing clinical expertise necessary to achieve the close portion of the sale working with the distributors’ sales team.
• Demonstrate the clinical and economic value of our high medical value products and solutions by providing education to physicians-nurses-pharmacy staff & other clinical support staff, & performing clinical presentations in various hospital departments such as ICU, ED, Cardiology, laboratory…).
• Promote bioMérieux products and services through products demonstrations, evaluations, or site visits.
• Assist laboratories with implementing our products-tests & solutions in daily routine patient care, then developing best practices and protocols to maximize our products utility.
• Enable our customers in fully utilizing the clinical potential of our products & Identify and formulate clinical case studies.
• Assist in field based activities of bioMérieux teams and clinical knowledge: business workforce training, report satisfaction & needs & market trends, create new revenue opportunities, assist in executing retention plan at critical accounts, coordinate with FAS to troubleshoot process and product issues, cooperate with marketing representatives and Medical Advisor
• Support development of Key Opinion leaders network among Clinicians, Laboratory and Administration : capitalize on relationship opportunities for cross selling bioMérieux products & services
• Participate in local educational and promotional initiatives (e.g.; trade shows and congress…)
- Strong clinical & scientific background : Bachelor degree in Nursing, Physician assistant studies, pharmacy, or similar field of healthcare ideal
- Familiarity with infectious disease diagnosis, treatment and/or microbiology or virology methods is desirable.
- Knowledge of laboratory workflow and min 4-5 year sales experience in pharmaceutical field or medical device or IVD.
- Having good network of clinical KOLs in major hospital disciplines.
- Experience in hospital based clinical process implementation and improvement is preferred.
- Ideally combined with an experience of promoting medical devices-products or presenting technical information to audiences with various degrees of scientific and clinical experience.
- Willingness to demonstrate clinical value of our products in coordination with business workforce.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills especially to clinicians; customer-centric in his/her approach to work. Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia to communicate with key local stakeholders
- Customer and problem solving oriented
- Cooperation and team player mindset and good negotiation skills.
- Experience in managing distributors.