bioMérieux Japan Ltd.
Industry Sales Representative
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITES & EXPECTED RESULTS
Sales & Service
- To visit the full range of customers, including - Specialists, Technician, Lab Management and Purchasing unit on a regular basis.
- To handle repeat sales and develop additional accounts in order to achieve profitable sales goals.
- To provide prompt service to customers by participating in making an installation, giving a demonstration, training and or instruction for the proper use of our instruments and/or products.
- To replace unprofitable or inappropriate accounts with bMX installed base into profitable accounts.
- To handle product complaints by passing the complaint to Customer support and ensure that such complaints are solved as soon as possible with proper follow up.
- To maintain adequate records of all activities under responsibilities and to submit weekly call reports and special monthly reports including competitive activity and market trends.
- To provide regular feedback on company marketing strategy and also the strategy of those of competitors.
- To keep up-to-date on product knowledge relating to BMX products and that of its competitors.
- To cooperate and work closely with our logistics and order entry departments to assure the best distribution service to customers.
- To cooperate and work closely with the Field Service Engineers to assure the best equipment maintenance service to customers.
- To cooperate and work closely with the CS team to assure the best services are delivered to the market.
- To proactively share info and cooperate with fellow team members in ASEAN and other personnel within the organization where necessary.
- To provide customers / opinion leaders with up-to-date information on the company and its activities. Cascade public company news on our website to promote bMX activities.
- KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
- BSc or MSc in Food Science, Pharmaceutical science, Medical Technology, Science or related field highly preferred
- At least 5 years of Sales or QC laboratory work experience in the Pharma/Food field
- Product training including all bMX Industry products range highly advantageous
- Valid Driver's license with an excellent record advantageous
- Dynamic, people oriented and customer centric individual
- Excellent selling skills with successful track record
- Cultural flexibility
Strong communication/presentation skills and listening skills
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.