bioMérieux Diagnostik AS
National Sales Manager
What will be your main responsibilities within bioMérieux?
Within the Turkish Leadership team, you are responsible for successfully achieving the sales budget and successfully implementing bioMérieux Commercial Clinical Operations strategy by optimizing performance, developing the sales team competencies, & challenging the organization.
- You will lead the Clinical sales organization for Turkey: attract, energize, develop and encourage teams to go beyond.
- Participate in the selection, development, and retention of top sales talent.
- Manage and develop the sales team by ongoing monitoring & coaching, conducting motivational SBO meetings, implementing relevant sales training according to Sales Capabilities OCB Curriculum, and Check & Sell Assessment.
Propose variable plans in line with company guidelines.
- You will drive and execute the company commercial strategy to achieve sales, revenue & profit targets and lead the development of strategic lines across market segments
- You will be the local distributor management process owner to achieve the qualitative and quantitative distributor networking goals.
- You will work in very close collaboration with the Marketing Team to place the most assertive business plan.
You will build strong relationships with Key Opinions Leaders and Key partners
- You will play a vital role in the Turkish Leadership team to outperform ambitious objectives together.
- You will lead the annual sales budget process by setting SMART objectives for your team.
- You will help us explore pathways to go beyond our goals.
- You will play a key role in keeping the sales team aligned with the commercial policy and internal regulations, ethics rules.
- You will have a crucial role in managing the CRM process and ensuring that the sales team uses this tool effectively in the business management process.
- You will be evaluated by key performance indicators such as budget A/B, profitability, DSO, forecasting accuracy, percentage of time on SBO and coaching, specific product mix growth,
Who are you?
- You have a Higher education degree in Science (Biology, Chemistry, etc.) or Business (Management, Sales, Marketing), eventually completed with a master degree in Business Management (Marketing, Sales)
- You have more than 5 years of senior commercial management experience with a proven track record.
- Natural born leader: develop and energize sales organization to maintain a high level of motivation and engagement
- Growth mindset and agility in changing environment, actively proposing new solutions (organizations, tools, processes, and policies).
- Excellent business acumen and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to build long-term strategy and translate it into actions.
- Robust negotiation & communication skills
- Fluent in Turkish and English. French will be considered a plus
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.