A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
Responsible for identifying, developing and implementing effective blended sales training programs to support company business objectives in collaboration with CLN & IND Sales and Marketing management and Learning & Development department.
- Foster collaborative win-win partnerships with NA CLN & IND Sales and Marketing leadership/management for the creation and implementation of high quality and effective Sales Training programs and learning tools.
- Develop, update and deliver new training and learning programs to continuously improve course offerings and maximize comprehension, retention and skill development
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of existing training programs, tools and materials and provide recommendations to ensure program quality, continuous improvement and adherence to company/department standards
- Research and implement new and innovative instructional delivery methods including but not limited to ILT (F2F and virtual deployment), blended learning tools, field/virtual coaching
- Track selling skill competencies via field/virtual observations, various assessment reports and scorecards, and provide feedback to Sales management
- Partner with L&D management staff to maximize creation and development of repurposeable Commercial Operations training tools for increased accessibility, efficiency and cost gains
Studies and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Microbiology, Molecular Biology or another related science
- 3-5 years minimum of sales experience in diagnostic or pharma industry including capital equipment
- Sales management experience preferred
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of the principles of the sales process and diagnostic clinical, food or healthcare markets
- Knowledge of forecasting, time & territory management, pipeline management and bioMérieux CRM tool
- Business acumen, financial principles and the ability to analyze and access data for appropriate action
- Sales experience with bioMérieux products, services, solutions (as defined by Marketing) and value based approach
- Excellent written, verbal interpersonal communication skills, including presentation, facilitation, procedural documentation and materials development
- Strong detail orientation to manage tasks and projects including focus on achieving project timelines and deliverables
- Creativity in problem solving
- Knowledge of adult learning principles desired
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.