At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as a National Accounts Contracts Coordinator!Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support Corporate Accounts team with any sales related processes including, but not limited to: complex sales, customer account creation and maintenance, reporting, CRM assistance, vendor registration, quotations, contract administration, etc.
• Evaluate and improve communications/processes for Sales Operations in relation to new customer set-up. Ensure new customer set-up processes include necessary quality controls. Maintain up to date GPO/IDN member lists and conduct audits to ensure database assignments are up to date.
• Manage processes related to distribution member lists and pricing. Conduct audits to ensure database assignments are up to date.
• Respond to pricing inquiries and discrepancies internally.
• Create proposals, contracts and quotations for Corporate Accounts team. Ensure that all business requirements are met before issuing contracts to Corporate Account Managers, Distribution Partners and customers. Meet with Finance and Legal on a regular basis to ensure active contract obligations are carried out.
• Update GSA/FSS contract, SAM, and GSA e-Buy systems. Respond to RFQs before requested deadlines.
• Make on-site visits to distributors, health systems facilities or GPO sites with Corporate Accounts team to ensure positive customer communications and relationships exist and continue.
• Create and provide sales history, fee schedules and utilization reports to Corporate Account Managers and upper management on a regular basis.
• Prepare and provide documents, reports, presentations and information in an efficient and timely manner.
• Maintain GPO/IDN tracking method within Salesforce.com, ensuring data is accurate and timely.
• Maintain effective and supportive communication with Corporate Accounts/Distributors to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
• Exercise independent judgment in actions regarding Company matters and in accordance with company policies or customary procedures.
• Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within guidelines of BFDX’s Quality System.
• Perform other related duties as required or assigned. Training and Education:
Bachelor’s Degree – Major in Business or Medical Technology preferred.
Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Expert use of standard Microsoft Office software, Excel, Microsoft word and e-mail.
Evaluation, problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
Proactive attitude and extremely motivated
Mature, hardworking, flexible, problem solver.
Exemplary organizational and detail implementation skills
Knowledge of diagnostics industry preferred.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of mangers, clients, customers and the general public.
Experience: 4 year’s sales administration, customer service, sales support or related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.