This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Product Labeling & Documentation
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
The Purchasing & Warehouse Manager position shall include all aspects of inventory for manufacturing and packaging operations from identifying, ordering, reconciliation of supplies/parts/materials/PPE e.t.c. storage, arrangement, distribution, and record keeping thereby maintaining accountability in a structured manner.
· Management of inventory supplies worth over $10 million per year, and availability of inventory
· Define safety stock level necessary to maintain production
· Procurement of inventory coordination of delivery and other logistics support
· Preparation and maintenance of detailed inventory reports, manage storage locations and utilize NetSuite, SAP and other software as necessary to facilitate inventory management
· Coordinate drop shipping of ancillary supplies to customers
· Develop and maintain a database for inventory control and management to accurately monitor inventory levels, all key functions related to inventory transactions and fully support audit activities as requested
· Execute daily operations related to inventory control
· Manage stock of PPEs and other supplies in Manufacturing and Packaging areas to support production in various areas
· Ensure that procurement and distribution of inventory are in compliance with FDA Regulations, GMP, ISO, Department Procedures and Manufacturing Directions as necessary
· Conduct frequent cycle count of inventory to verify records
· Create, process and close Purchase orders using NetSuite, SAP and other software
· Order inventory as needed at lowest possible cost and verify receipt of incoming materials against purchase orders
· Verify receipt of incoming materials against Purchase Orders
· Schedule annual supply agreements with suppliers for critical Manufacturing raw materials
· Coordinate with management to ensure availability of required supplies
· Communicate information effectively and succinctly (facts, ideas, messages) and in an organized manner real-time.
· Maintain open and positive communication with manufacturers, management and technicians
· Associate degree required with a minimum of 7 years relevant experience . Bachelor's Degree preferred
· A minimum of two years’ experience in a management or supervisory positions
· Experience in production/maintenance environment and GMP preferred
· Experience in Inventory management or related position preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and outlook
· Ability to stand or walk for long period of time
· Ability to work overtime as needed
· Detail oriented, highly motivated and self-driving
· Ability to work individually and within teams
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills
· Must hold to the highest level of accountability and integrity
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.