Location: Philadelphia, United States
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Product Labeling & Documentation
BioMerieux has a position open for an Inventory & Receiving Specialist to be based in our Philadelphia, PA location.
The Inventory & Receiving Specialist position shall include all aspects of inventory for manufacturing and packaging operations from identifying, ordering, reconciliation of supplies/parts/materials/PPE e.t.c. storage, arrangement, distribution and record keeping thereby maintaining accountability in a structured manner.
· Management of inventory supplies worth over $9 million per year, and availability of inventory
· Define safety stock level necessary to maintain production
· Procurement of inventory coordination of delivery and other logistics support
· Preparation and maintenance of detailed inventory reports, manage storage locations and utilize NetSuite, SAP and other software as necessary to facilitate inventory management
· Develop and maintain a database for inventory control and management to accurately monitor inventory levels, all key functions related to inventory transactions and fully support audit activities as requested
· Execute daily operations related to inventory control
· Manage stock of PPEs and other supplies in Manufacturing and Packaging areas to support production in various areas
· Ensure that procurement and distribution of inventory are in compliance with FDA Regulations, GMP, ISO, Department Procedures and Manufacturing Directions as necessary
· Conduct frequent cycle count of inventory to verify records
· Create, process and close Purchase orders using NetSuite, SAP and other software
· Order inventory as needed at lowest possible cost and verify receipt of incoming materials against purchase orders
· Verify receipt of incoming materials against Purchase Orders
Ensure that Manufacturers/suppliers are bioMérieux certified and support certification of new manufacturers/suppliers as needed.
· Coordinate with management to ensure availability of required supplies
· Communicate information effectively and succinctly (facts, ideas, messages) and in an organized manner real-time.
· Maintain open and positive communication with manufacturers, management and technicians