This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Firenze, Italy
Position Type: Trainee/Intern
Job Function: Other
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l’Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux!
Manufacturing Engineer is responsible to provide technical support and improvements to existing products and related manufacturing processes
• Contributes to transfer products to production, outlining all aspects of manufacturing process
• Creates and revises the necessary documentation to implement into production (assembly instructions, testing documentation).
• Supports product leaders and other manufacturing engineers in technical activities: technical investigations, corrective/preventive actions, design improvements, validation activities, Kaizen initiatives
• Design of manufacturing assembly tools and testing tools
• Supports and trains manufacturing operators
• Helps to define, execute and monitor processes validation to assure they meet regulatory requirements
• Takes care of production process and methods to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Interaction with other functions: Purchasing, Production, Maintenance, HSE, Quality, Supply Chain, R&D, Regulatory Affairs
• Design modifications and improvements of in-vitro diagnostic instruments
• Definition of manufacturing process for industrialization of new product
.QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCES AND COMPETENCES REQUESTED FOR THIS ROLE:
• BSc entry level position
• Preferred degree in Industrial Engineering area: Management Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, bio-medical Engineering
• Other scientific or engineering qualifications are encouraged to apply
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.