A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
The MES Data Administrator role is to be part of the Operational Technology team which supports configuration, enhancement, interface and operation of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) as well as maintenance of our Manufacturing network and current and future software applications that support our manufacturing operations.
- Plan, design, development, install, configuration, enhancement, interface and operation of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and drive projects to completion.
- Provide and manage production support for MES functions including SAP interfaces, Electrical Test interfaces, MES master data maintenance & process modeling, MES functionality (transactions and user interfaces), and Database / reporting functions.
- Configures system settings and options, plans and executes integration acceptance testing with required documentation.
- Creates, configures, and updates product workflows, specifications, and data collections in MES for new product introductions or major process changes.
- Communicate system functionality requirements on behalf of the end-user by building consensus with engineers, and business leadership to ensure that system functionality and solutions meets business needs.
- Author and execute any software validation activities, with proper oversight, required to support and maintain the MES system...
- Be subject to potential 24/7 technical support to ensure appropriate response and resolution to manufacturing issues.
Studies, Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Management Information Systems or related engineering discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a medical device manufacturing environment or related industry preferred.
- Experience with integration and automation of manufacturing and test equipmentpreferred.
- Experience with Rockwell Factory Talk Pharma Suite (FTPS) platform v 8.0 or higher preferred..
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills required, Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10 and/or Windows Server, Familiarity with TCP/IP systems preferred.
- Understanding SQL, VB.NET and/or Java EE, IIS and/or WebSphere, and XML preferred.
- Knowledge with troubleshooting Windows operating systems preferred.
- Experience with SQL Database, developer DBA preferred.
- Experienced with Application Support in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge with Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, servers, switches, DNS and DHCP preferred.
- Experience Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security as well as maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting preferred.Programming experience that includes an object oriented or scripting language preferred.
- Experience as an Active Directory Domain Admin preferred.
- Lifting (up to 25 lbs) office products and supplies and moving containers of various materials.
- Excellent personal hygiene required.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.