bioMérieux Polska Sp. z.o.o
Medical Scientific Liaison - CEC East
Medical Scientific Liason Central & Eastern Europe
Reporting to the Cluster Medical Advisor and accountable of the IVD portfolio regarding Syndromic, AMR/AMS and Sepsis bioMérieux diagnostic solutions, you will be responsible for supporting the scientific medical strategy of bioMérieux.
Main missions and accountabilities include:
- Develop the scientific image of bioMérieux with key healthcare stakeholders as a leader in the diagnosis of infectious disease
- Lead scientific and medical communication on the company's products to healthcare professionals, patient associations and internal stakeholders, ensuring compliance with legislation and bioMérieux ethical principles.
- Propose, develop and implement a medical strategy for the Central Europe cluster.
- Identify, recruit, leverage and maintain privileged scientific professional relationships with critical care and infectious disease Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) across PL/CZ/HU in order to understand patient care pathways and their need in terms of unmet medical needs, medical information and medical education.
- Contribute to Evidence Generation participating to company-sponsored post-market studies, supporting Investigator Initiated Trials (IITs) in line with global strategy and according to Medtech requirements and bioMérieux SOPs, and supporting clinical development initiatives including site identification, trial recruitment, registry, and presentation of final approved data.
- Provide operational and medical support to marketing and sales teams (Account Managers, Clinical Education Managers, Business Developers)
Who are you?
- You have an advanced scientific degree (MD, PhD, PharmD) with at least 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in the therapy area of infectious disease is strongly preferred along with a solid professional reputation for interacting productively with HCPs in the field.
- Experience in the management of clinical trials and Polish clinical research environment and legislation is desirable.
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing scientific literature.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Proactive approach with proven ability to take initiative and work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Fluent in English and Polish
This is a predominately field based position with approximately 70% travel within the Poland and the Central European Cluster.
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity for professional growth and shaping the organization
- Challenging and International environment
- Challenging assignment in the multinational environment with a dynamic team,
- Permanent full-time employment position
- All needed professional tools
- Benefit package (private health care, Multisport Card, life insurance, Company Social Benefits Fund)
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.