- Provide telephone support and troubleshooting to customers.
- Handle complaints per established guidelines: open, follow investigative stages, and close.
- Teach customer-training programs.
- Document all customer interactions in CRM system.
- Prepare business documents/correspondence, e.g., Technical Bulletins, customer letters, departmental procedures (DPs), and project reports.
- Perform laboratory testing (e.g. surveys, complaint investigations, training material protocol preparations).
- Support the launch of new products.
- Develop working knowledge of the competitive market, competitive products, in addition to the applications of bioMérieux products.
- Provide technical support, training, troubleshooting, and consultation to customers for the diagnostic test systems marketed by bioMérieux
KNOWLEDGE, LANGUAGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in biomedical science.
- Minimum three years relevant experience.
- Good practice experiences in biological/medical laboratory.
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Good knowledge in Microbiology & Molecular biology.
- Good English skills in both spoken and written English.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.