Location: Suzhou, China
Position Type: Fixed-Term
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
Lead the overall affairs of warehouse in Suzhou factory, from the warehouse layout planning, the installation of shelves and equipment, the standard process setting, as well as the daily high standard operation culture and continuous improvement after mass production. Ensure warehouse running in safety and effectiveness.
1. Safety First, setup training and measurement process to secure safe operation.
2. Maintain warehouse facility/equipment in good /safe condition
3. Supervise the installation of shelves and equipment, rationalize warehouse layout, and the overall effective operation flow.
4. As a team member of local SAP project, contribute on SAP warehouse module setup, define data maintenance in database or other ERP system to maintain up-to-date stock records and effective operation.
5. Setup and maintain warehouse operation procedures and system management in high level standard. Drive continous Improvements to ensure warehouse space used efficiently;.
6. Respect data integrity, Provide accurate report to finance or other stakeholders per business judgement.
7. Lead cycle counting process and stock adjustment per approval. Responsible for root cause analysis and corrective/preventive action implementation;
8. Collaborate with internal and external parties to deliver business result.
9. Other tasks as defined in related company procedure, or assigned by the direct supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, LANGUAGE AND EXPERIENCE
1. College degree or above, over 3 years warehouse management experience in JV / WOFE manufacturing company environment (mandatory); pharmaceutical manufacturing industry experience prefered
2. Good command of Microsoft Office; SAP preferred
3. Familiar with GMP and 5S
4. Responsible, serious, detial oriented, good team work
5. Strong capability in management, organize, coordination and communication