PRIMARY PURPOSE AND OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
Product Management and pre-sales support (Technical product champion, seminars, internal training, demo and presentation, advanced competitive information, key account direct promotion, sales tools and etc. ).
- Responsible for the production (or collation) and distribution of product information, training materials and sales tools. Will frequently work closely with marketing manager to source relevant material. Examples include: local price lists, cost calculators, sales binders and FAQs, presentations for internal and external use;
- Ensure that sales, support and service are kept informed of any technical, or strategic issues that may affect their roles;
- Providing Sales with applications advice, ensuring products are targeted appropriately to satisfy customer needs and expectations;
- Customer seminars – preparation and/or presentation;
- New product launch & prelaunch and assist the pre-sales process by demonstrating the technical advantages of bioMerieux to field staff and customers together with AS;
- Facilitate the advancement of complex sales situations by eliminating technical obstructions that may stall the sales process;
- Coordinate with AS or perform product demonstrations for customers to assist the sales process as appropriate. Can be live or via Webex;
- Work with AS and other support staff to ensure the success of User Meetings for major product lines and assist communications both to and within the user base;
- Collaborate with Marcom in both online and offline marketing activities to enhance brand awareness and generate more leads.
KNOWLEDGE, LANGUAGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or above in Microbiology, biopharma, life science or relative discipline
- At least 1 year working experience in Sales & Marketing, preferably in large multi-national companies. Also acceptable for oversea fresh graduate.
- To maintain high standard of industry microbiology knowledge especially traditional method & molecular biology
- Good command of English in both written and oral
- Good computer and communication skills
- To maintain high standard of professional and personal conduct