Sr Application Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic of
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Customer Service
- Coordinate and provide technical ongoing support to bioMérieux systems and reagents : training on customer site, trouble shooting, Guide or coach other professionals.
- Answer internal and external customer inquiries according to established standards and ensure documentation in ERP system ; consulting as appropriate with Application Specialists Network, System Engineers, Management, Global Customer Support and Customer Complaint Management Center, being the interface between customers, Quality & Regulatory Affairs Managers and Authorities concerning vigilance processes (FSCA, FCA etc.) ensuring the follow up and documentation of these processes.
- Provide consistent follow up of the Installed Base to ensure customer satisfaction and meet minimum key performance indicators.
- Participate in revenue generation initiatives through promotion of value added products and services, while developing and strengthening customer and market relationships that result in customer loyalty and positive referrals.
- Support Sales and Marketing team to be succeed in sales deal and market acceptance thru demonstration and evaluation including feasibility testing.
- Customer data management using CRM and SAP system.
- Documentation of product manual and specification to support sales and marketing functions.
- Support company event and marketing activity such as seminar, workshop and exhibitions.
- Comply with quality, legal and ethical standards as well as company policies.
- Initiate and manage field / team project with knowledge base
- Bachelors or master degree in Natural science, Bioscience, Biotechnology, Microbiology and any relatives
- Above 5 years of experience in QC/QA lab in pharmaceutical company, method/instrument validation and qualification, GMP regulation related operation, regulatory audit(MFDS etc), Microbial lab.
- Expert on his/her products ranges
- Good communication skill with related department and employee and able to communicate his /her ideas clearly
- Demonstrate teaching, training skills, able to work independently, effectively multitask to meet deadlines and competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Windows OS, MS Office programs
- Key contributor for service Offer and deployment, with clear understanding of the workflow at customer lab, having a broader vision of the solution proposed to the lab
- Ability to train peers and/or news comers, as well as distributors, in his /her area of expertise
- Endotoxin test experience are preferred
- No limitation for local and international business trip
- Driving license
- Fluent English communication is preferred