Location: Taguig, Philippines
Position Type: Unfixed Term
To manage Accounts / customers and activities under his/her responsible area in order to ensure the achievement of the company’s sales targets of BMX Industry business. Responsible for carrying out all administrative tasks as requested by Management. Required to travel outside of Indonesia in the context of the job from time to time for training and sales development.
Sales & Service
• To visit the full range of customers, including - Specialists, Technician, Lab Management and Purchasing unit on a regular basis in the designated territories.
• To handle repeat sales and develop additional accounts in order to achieve profitable sales goals.
• To provide prompt service to customers by participating in making an installation, giving a demonstration, training and or instruction for the proper use of our instruments and/or products.
• To replace unprofitable or inappropriate accounts with bMx install base into profitable accounts.
• To handle product complaints by passing the complaint to Customer support and ensure that such complaints are solved as soon as possible with proper follow up.
• To maintain adequate records of all activities under responsibilities and to submit weekly call reports and special monthly reports including competitive activity and market trends.
• To provide regular feedback on company marketing strategy and also the strategy of those of competitors.
• To keep up-to-date on product knowledge relating to BMX products and that of its competitors.
• To cooperate and work closely with our distribution channel partners in developing and promoting BMX brand to Food/Pharma Industries in Philippines
• To cooperate and work closely with internal and external supply and order entry departments to assure the best distribution service to customers.
• To cooperate and work closely with Engineer office to assure the best equipment maintenance service to customers.
• To cooperate and work closely with the CS team to assure the best services are delivered to the market.
• To proactively share info and cooperate with fellow team members in ASEAN and other personnel within the organisation where necessary.
• To provide customers / opinion leaders with up-to-date information on the company and its activities. Cascade public company news on our website to promote bMX activities.
Attitude and Personal commitment
• To maintain a good working atmosphere whatever the issue and urgency involved.
• To participate in the trainings & meetings which relate to assigned job.
• To attend the relevant company sales meetings and cycle conferences and take an active part in them.
• To ensure a high level of morale within the Company policies.
• To regularly update product knowledge and selling skills.
• To work and consult closely with the Management prior to taking any action for unusual complex and/or sensitive problems and or controversial matters.
• To continually develop communication skills, public speaking, etc.
• To undertake additional assignment from time to time as directed by Management for your own personal development.
• To remain flexible and mobile in order to assist bMX in Global opportunities.
• BSc in Food Science, Microbiology, Science or related field
• 5-7 years Sales experience in the Food/Pharma Industry field, including managing distribution channels and Global/Regional/Local key accounts.
• Valid Driver's license with an excellent record
• Dynamic, people oriented and customer centric individual
• Excellent selling skills with successful track recordExcellent communication/presentation skills and listening skills