Location: Shanghai, China
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Sales & Key Account Management
1 Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
The ATMP Business Development Manager main mission is to establish and develop long term relationships with ATMP accounts such as, private companies or public funding companies, CDMO, and start-ups within Greater China in order to sustainably achieve high performance in terms of market discovery, customer mapping and satisfaction, revenue and profitability.
He/She will also be responsible for supporting, driving and coaching the sales process for cellular attribute testing solutions to Healthcare Local account managers and will interface with Regional and Global Marketing team.
2 Main Accountabilities:
All below activities have to be strongly coordinated with the Regional Healthcare Business manager + dotted line to Global ATMP and ensure coherence with China / ATMP Account Plan.
- Discover, map, confirm and quantify the local ATMP customer’s existing and unmet needs on an ongoing basis developing a framework for private companies and CDMO.
- Provide recommendations and share with China and ASPAC organizations the relevant approach for maximizing ATMP market penetration
- Establish, strong relationships with local key stakeholders at assigned ATMP customer accounts.
- Additionally work with ATMP Key Opinion Leaders on key initiatives in collaboration with China and ASPAC peers.
- Contribute to the ATMP plan roll-out with a yearly ambition for budget achievement and profitability and develop a Local action plan with a two-to-three-year ambition for revenues and profitability in coordination with the local commercial organizations.
- Create and drive execution of a local / regional yearly action plan per ATMP account seeking inputs from Global team and share the outcomes.
- Ensure that any globally agreed pricing is fully implemented at customer account level with the right terms and conditions setting the best common business approach with clinical colleagues regarding hospitals
- Secure the adoption of cellular attribute testing and safety testing solutions to enable a long term strategic partnership for quality control of Cell & Gene therapies
- Plan and/or attend relevant ATMP conferences, trade shows and symposia.
- Organize in-depth customer visit to bioMérieux sites, ATMP workshops and symposium with the different subsidiaries for engaging customers
- Organize/Manage cellular attributes testing demonstrations at customer site